Monday, May 21, 2007

Final Wrap Up

Throughout the course of this semester I have learned a tremendous amound about online technology. Not only about marketing online through promotion, place, price, and product, but about the world of engagement marketing through the blogosphere. Learning and actually creating a blog was probably the most interesting and most beneficial piece of information I have learned. Being a Business major I feel that this is going to be the next step in the business world. Blogging is becoming more popular everyday and I know that if I can participate in be part of that blogoshere it is going to take me a lot farther than if I am not involved. I enjoyed also learning about different features I can put on my blog and also how to even learn some HTML code. All of these things are beneficial to me, because although I would like to think I am good with technology I do not know how to add features and create websites and HTML code and things like that.

We also found out many different aspects of Search Engine Optimization that will help us understand how Yahoo, Google, and other search engines each uniquely rank their pages depending on behavior of each individual person.

I think that we all learned a great deal of information about this class and it was a joy to sit and listen to lecture and hear guest speakers talk about their experience with the Internet and blogs. I hope that Professor Brown remains blogging and keeping his website for Barbaro and saving horses even though he will not be teaching anymore. I would like to thank him for a great semester and the best of the luck in the future after his teaching career.

I would also like to wish all the Seniors graduating good luck in the future, I can not beleive its time to leave aready! For all the undergraduates, good luck next year, have fun, and take advantage of the time you have in college because it goes sooo fast!

1 comment:

maydavid said...

thanks for the great information. it has help me ..
deals and discount