Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tricia's Study Abroad Wikipeida

I just read Tricia's blog post about her edit on wikipedia about study abroad at the University of Delaware. I think this is a great article to edit and add more information to. Last winter, I studied abroad in Europe with the business program and absolutely loved it. It was the best experience I have ever had. My group was awesome and I learned so much. We traveled all over Europe: Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria, Germany, and Italy. I wished I could have stayed in each country longer, but it was still an experience of a lifetime. I tell everyone I talk to that study abroad is a great advantage that the University offers and to go on any of the programs if they are able to. The more students and others read and know about study abroad the better. This is definitely a good wikipedia article to bring to more students attention.

No comments: